SOLO - ideal for wedding ceremonies, birthdays, anniversaries, dinners, breakfasts
and corporate events.
DUO- instrumentalists can be added such as piano, violin, flute, classical guitar,
harp, saxophone to suit clients’ requirements click for more
ENSEMBLE - a trio, quartet, and quintet with a varied instrumental line-up can be
Repertoire - well loved classics, evergreens, standards, jazz, contemporary tunes.
Solo electric violin with track accompaniment that will create the ambience required
for the occasion. Ideal for wedding ceremonies, birthdays, anniversaries, dinners,
breakfasts and corporate events.
Repertoire - well loved classics, evergreens, standards, jazz and contemporary
· 20 minutes of music for the arrival of the guests before the ceremony
is to start
· Wedding March/ or other requested piece of music for the bridal procession
· Music for the exchange of the rings
· Music for the signing of the register
· Music for the exit procession of the bridal entourage
Musical entertainment can also be provided for guests while the formal wedding photographs
are being taken (at an additional cost)
Discounted inclusive packages are available on request if you require musical entertainment
for the entire event